PCB in the Community
At PCB, our community is who we are. We stay true to the idea that living as well as working here requires us to offer even more than quality financial resources. By investing in our neighborhoods, by supporting our charitable organizations, and volunteering our time we invest in each other. In that way we are truly "your community bank".
Take a Stand Against Child Abuse Annual Event
Take A Stand Against Child Abuse is hosted each year by PCB. Children and adults set up lemonade stands across the community to help raise funds to prevent child abuse in our local area.
Over the past 19 years our community has raised more than $350,000 which has gone towards the prevention of child abuse in Phelps County. All expenses are paid by PCB and our generous sponsors. All money raised from this event comes from the sale of lemonade and goes directly to Phelps County Child Advocacy Network (PCCAN) to be distributed to the grant requests they receive each year from local non-profit organizations.
Some of the local non-profit organizations that Take A Stand helps to support are: The Community Partnership, Prevention Consultants of Missouri, Pathways, CASA, Phelps County Child Advocacy Network (PCCAN), Healthy Kids, TOP clubs of Rolla, St James, Newburg and Edgar Springs, and Lucy Wortham Elementary. Your non-profit organization can apply for this grant through PCCAN. You can help support this effort by becoming a corporate sponsor or by making a donation at any of our PCB locations.
Supporting Our Community Schools
PCB is proud to show our School Spirit by supporting our school's academic, athletic and fine art programs.
Here are some photos showing ways that PCB has contributed to our schools.
- PCB donates to Wyman Character Education program
- PCB's Annual Donation to Champions of Rolla Education (CORE)
- PCB donates to the RHS Track Team
- PCB donates to Missouri S&T Intramural Sports
- PCB donates to Missouri S&T Athletic Department
- PCB donates to Missouri S&T Scholarship Fund
Spirit to Serve
PCB employee-owners donate countless hours each year to local initiatives and non-profit organizations that have a positive impact on those around us. If your organization could benefit from our volunteers please contact our Marketing Department.
PCB strives to support and strengthen the communities where we live and work through volunteerism, charitable contributions, and financial education. Below are photos of our volunteers participating at some of our local events.
- PCB employees donate to Fill A Ford
- PCB employees donate to Wounded Warrior Fund
- PCB employees donate to the Russell House
- PCB employees donate to the St James Caring Center
- PCB 2013 Trustee Member Rolla Area Chamber of Commerce
- PCB is on the MOVE! Employees logged 100 miles of exercise
- PCB Donates to the St James Library
- PCB donates to Pathways
- PCB donates to United Way
- PCB donates to Delbert Day Cancer Center